Whether you or someone else adds Timeline Events to the Timeline, you will always be in the loop with Miilu’s “Added” labels!
WHEN YOU MAKE THE ADDITIONS:
1. Select the Event that has the Timeline you’d like to add a Timeline Event to, and then click on ‘Timeline’.
2. Click on ‘Add Event/Segment’ on the bottom of the screen.
3. A pop-up will appear that asks, “Would you like to add an event, or a segment?” Click on ‘Event’.
4. Fill out the details for your Timeline Event, and then click on ‘Save Timeline Event’ when finished.
5. You will know your Timeline Event was added to the Timeline when the “Added” label appears on the lower right of your Timeline Event!
WHEN ANOTHER MEMBER OF YOUR EVENT MAKES THE ADDITIONS:
1. You will receive a notification alerting you of the addition from your team member. When you are on your Events home screen, click on the bell icon in the upper right corner to check new notifications.
2. If you click on the notification, you will be taken to the Timeline.
3. In the Timeline, you will see the “Added” label on the Timeline Event!