Whether you or someone else adds Shots to the Shot List, you will always be in the loop with Miilu’s “Added” labels!
WHEN YOU MAKE THE ADDITIONS:
1. Select the event where the Shot List is you wish to add a Shot to is, and then click on Shot List.
2. Click on Add Shot/Segment.
3. A screen will appear that asks, “Would you like to add a shot, or a segment?” Click on Shot.
4. Fill out the details for your Shot, and then click on Save Shot.
5. You will know your Shot was added to the Shot List when the “Added” label appears on the Shot!
WHEN ANOTHER MEMBER OF YOUR EVENT MAKES THE ADDITIONS:
1. You will receive a notification alerting you of the addition. When you are on your Events home screen, click on the bell icon to check notifications.
2. You will see your notification, and if you click on the notification, you will be taken to the Shot List.
3. When you are taken to the Shot List, you will see where the “Added” label is now on the added Shot!